Re: Abridged summary of bridgetojannah@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Rukhsana Chaudhry

Nov 30, 2009, 10:21:59 AM11/30/09
to bridget...@googlegroups.com
Who is sending these kind of adveritsement  ?

Nov 30, 2009, 10:46:05 AM11/30/09
to bridget...@googlegroups.com
Assalamu Alaikum moderator,

please do something about these unwanted mails sister,its so disgusting.

Suehila Smith

Nov 30, 2009, 10:48:06 AM11/30/09
to bridget...@googlegroups.com
wswrwb

i remove the messages as soon as i see them, that's all i can do. i will inshaa Allaah contact brother muhammad, if i can reach him... :)

saima khalid

Nov 30, 2009, 10:50:10 AM11/30/09
to bridget...@googlegroups.com
I think all free email/ google groups get spammed. it should go directly to spam on gmail or hotmail.
i don't even look at my spam and delete it periodically. it is easy to tell from the subject line or the sender that it is spam.
jazakAllah khairun

Salma Saq

Nov 30, 2009, 1:22:45 PM11/30/09
to bridget...@googlegroups.com
Google is problematic...this may not be the best place to do a group.  I get too much spam generally, but this is quite excessive. Dear Moderator, is it possible to use another site?

Salma

--
http://theroomsheowns.blogspot.com/