[Children of Jannah] Fun walk... Come and Join us! =)

Hafizah Ismail

Oct 8, 2011, 3:27:10 PM10/8/11
to bridget...@googlegroups.com
Salaam,

In accordance with the International Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day on Saturday 15th October, Children of Jannah have organised a fun walk in Manchester, UK to raise funds for a toy-drive for sick children at children’s hospices and we are looking for you to join us.

So brothers and sisters, bring yourself, family and friends to the walk, join Children of Jannah, and help us work towards uniting our multi faith community.

Please check in to show your support: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=257160774321470

If you cannot attend, you may wish to make a donation --> go to the facebook link above to find out how.

Wasalaam

Hafizah Ismail
Founder, Children of Jannah

Children of Jannah Fun Walk.jpg
02 - Welcome Letter.pdf
03 - Tips and Advice.pdf
04 - Sponsorship Form.pdf
01 - Registration Form-1.doc

Salma Saq

Oct 9, 2011, 6:39:42 PM10/9/11
to bridget...@googlegroups.com
Salam alaikum,

Thank you very much for this information. What a great idea.
Is it OK for me to share this information on my blog?

May Allah bless your efforts.

Salma

Hafizah Ismail

Oct 10, 2011, 2:08:13 AM10/10/11
to bridget...@googlegroups.com
Salaam Salma,

Yes of course it is dear sister. The more publicity we receive the better. =)

You can also help by sharing the event page:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=257160774321470
and the poster on the event page.

I pray you have a fantastic day!

wasalaam