Children of Jannah Launch

Hafizah Ismail

Jun 9, 2011, 11:25:51 AM6/9/11
to bridget...@googlegroups.com
Assalamu Alaykum,

I pray you are all well.

My name is Hafizah Ismail and I have recently been added to this google
group by Shaykh Muhammad Alshareef. 'Why?', I hear you ask. Please
read on...

I have recently set up a facebook fan page, Children of Jannah, and
with the blessing of Sh Muhammad, I would like to invite you to join
it insha Allah.

The link to become a fan is right here: http://www.facebook.com/ChildrenofJannah.

But what is this all about! Let me explain...

My nephew, Ismaeel, died in April of this year aged 2 years after a
short period of illness. As you know, it is devastating for parents
and family to lose a child. Very soon after, I realised that there is
a lack of support for Muslim parents and families who have lost a
child, whether through illness, miscarriage or stillbirth, from within
the Muslim community. The support that's available is by and large by
non-Muslims. However, support from the Muslim perspective is essential
to help parents and families heal after their tragic loss.

One of the aims of Children of Jannah is to offer support to grieving
families following the loss of a child, helping them move from pain to
peace and strengthening their link to Jannah.

Since its launch on Monday 30th May 2011, Children of Jannah has had a
phenomenal response from the Muslim community. People from all over
the world are joining in, either to receive or give support. Numerous
quotes, advices, videos, suggestions are posted regularly.

A private, closed group, Children of Jannah Mama’s Page, has also been
set up. This is a sisters only page where sisters/mothers can support
each other. Details of how to join this group will be put up on the
facebook page insha Allah.

Children of Jannah has exciting plans and we would like you to be part
of them. So I kindly request you to:

1. Become a fan of Children of Jannah by pressing the LIKE button.
2. Forward the link to your family and friends and anyone else who can
benefit.

Here's the link again: http://www.facebook.com/ChildrenofJannah

Jazakallah khair

Wasalaam

Hafizah Ismail
Children of Jannah

Hafizah Ismail

Jun 8, 2011, 3:22:02 AM6/8/11
to "Mama, I'm Waiting for You in Jannah"
Assalamu Alaykum,

I pray you are all well.

My name is Hafizah Ismail and I have just been added to this google
group by Shaykh Muhammad Alshareef. 'Why?', I hear you ask. Please
read on...

I have recently set up a facebook fan page, Children of Jannah, and
with the blessing of Sh Muhammad, I would like to invite you to join
it insha Allah.

The link to become a fan is right here: http://www.facebook.com/ChildrenofJannah.

But what this is all about! Let me explain...

[...]

1. Become a fan of Children of Jannah by press the LIKE button

Hafizah Ismail

Jul 5, 2011, 6:13:06 PM7/5/11
to bridget...@googlegroups.com
Assalamu Alaykum,

I would like to share some exciting news with you.

Children of Jannah's first publication will Inshallah be launched in the coming days.

This publication is a FREE ebook titled 'Sorrow to Serenity: 11 Ways to  help a mother find peace through the pain of child loss'.

A sister who lost a 5 year old had a sneaky look and she said:

"Subhanallah, I wish someone had written a book like ‘Sorrow to Serenity’ six years ago when my son passed away. The 11 ways contain practical and essential strategies to come to terms with a mother’s loss. They may seem straight forward, yet they will otherwise take years to figure out. It’s a beautiful book and I am positive that it will change the lives of grieving Muslim mothers".

Please do visit the Children of Jannah Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/ChildrenofJannah. We regularly update our Facebook page with articles, videos, verses of the Qur'an, ahadith, peoms and much more.

Jazakallah khair

Wasalaam

Hafizah Ismail
Children of Jannah

Hafizah Ismail

Jul 6, 2011, 3:45:48 PM7/6/11
to bridget...@googlegroups.com
Assalamu Alaykum,

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah, I am  delighted to announce the launch of Children of Jannah's NEW WEBSITE! and our free ebook SORROW TO SERENITY.

Please visit our website on www.ChildrenofJannah.com

Please do invite your friends, family and anyone you feel can benefit to get their FREE copy TODAY.

Jazakallah khair

Wasalaam

Hafizah Ismail