THE DIVINE WILL OF ALLAH, AL-KHALIQ

Hafizah Ismail

Aug 28, 2011, 1:35:03 AM8/28/11
to bridget...@googlegroups.com
Assalamu Alaykum,

Here is a sneak peak of today's facebook post (www.facebook.com/ChildrenofJannah). I pray you find comfort in it.

THE DIVINE WILL OF ALLAH, AL-KHALIQ

"To Allah belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. He creates what He wills. He bestows females (offspring) upon whom He wills, and bestows males (offspring) upon whom He wills.

Or He bestows both males and females and He renders barren whom He wills. Verily, He is the All-Knower and is able to do all things." [Qur'an, 42:49-50]

••••► From these great ayaat of Surat AshShura, we learn about the Divine Will and ability. That Allah (SWT) is the Creator who blesses us with boys, girls, boys and girls, or no children at all according to His (SWT) Divine Will. He (SWT) has knowledge of and is able to do all things He (SWT) wills.

Conception, poly cystic ovaries, pregnancy, miscarriage, healthy delivery, infertility, low sperm count, breast feeding, stillbirth, infant death, healthy baby etc. are ALL from Him (SWT).

••••► The station we all strive to achieve on our Journey to Him (SWT) is that of Complete Gratitude i.e. being grateful for whatever He (SWT) chooses for us in our lives - it is according to His (SWT) divine knowledge of what's best for us as our Creator and is the station we all should try to attain. Who are we then to question Allah, Al-Khaliq's master plan?

••••► "O Allah, our Creator, You choose what You know is best for us according to Your Will. Grant us the ability to be grateful to You whatever You decide for us whenever You decide. Allow us always to be thankful slaves of Your mercy and plan for us. Allahumma Ameen

Wasalaam

Hafizah Ismail
Children of Jannah

*In this life of poverty, hardship and trials, Abdullah asked his father
[Imam Ahmad] one day, “Abi when will we ever relax?” His father, one of the
greatest revivers of the Sunnah, a role model for all Muslims, looked him in
the eye and said, “With the first step we take into Jannah.”*