Yahya's arrival

umm Yahya

Nov 1, 2009, 7:34:52 AM11/1/09
to "Mama, I'm Waiting for You in Jannah"
Asalaam Alaikum,

While I was expecting my second baby I was told by my doctor that I
had had a miscarriage and I'll have to get the procedure done to
remove the dead baby. The first words I uttered were "Inna Lillahi was
inna ilaihi rajioon" 'surely we belong to Allah and to Him is our
return' although I felt the sorrow yet I was confident that Allah
would not give me pain than I cannot endure.

I asked my husband to let me wait just few more days cuz I didn't at
all feel ok about the whole thing. The first thing I did after going
home was to open up the Quran...and the Ayah said "We give you good
news of a boy named Yahya"...this happened not once, not twice yet
many many times each passing day when I used to open up the Quran to
read and get guidance from Allah. A whole week passed and after a one
hour scan procedure, the person conducting the scan said "I can hear a
heart beat there"...it was then that I knew "Yahya is coming" and
after a few months AlhamdoliAllah he did come...he's 5 now and
AlhamdoliAllah a healthy and active child!

SubhanAllah...it is only Allah who gives life and takes away.

Suehila Smith

Nov 1, 2009, 8:28:22 AM11/1/09
to bridget...@googlegroups.com
wa alaikumu salaam

Maa shaa Allaah sister.

Truly this is an amazing and very unique story and I am very anxious to share it with others.

I am impressed at how you followed your intuition and it turns out you had a very good reason for not feeling so good about the whole thing.

It is a story of good news.

Thank you very much for sharing this story.

I pray that little Yahya grows up to be a strong, healthy, righteous Muslim who takes good care of his parents :)

ummKarim

Nov 1, 2009, 11:07:16 AM11/1/09
to bridget...@googlegroups.com

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh

Allahu Akbar, what a beautiful beautiful story Ukhty. He truly is a blessing from the Most Merciful.

I pray our Brother Yahya brings joy to your heart and that he becomes a prominent member of our beautiful Ummah.

Masha Allah!!!
Fe aman Illah
Shakira (Viv)
mamashaks.vcf

suumz Ahmed

Nov 22, 2009, 2:02:40 PM11/22/09
to "Mama, I'm Waiting for You in Jannah"
Salams. sister,

SubhanAllah..Its a beautiful story.I am happy you waited.somtimes its
a very difficult situation in what decision to make.
Allah always test us,making us stronger in our faith.
May Allah bless u and ur family and ur son Yahya.
ur story has made me very happy,and it proves the miracles of Allah.
JazakAllah for sharing.:)