mortar yaml error

Suhas Devmane

Nov 21, 2021, 12:24:22 PM11/21/21
to Brick User Forum (Unified Building Metadata Schema)
Hello there,
    I was trying to run yaml file from github mortar repo. https://github.com/gtfierro/mortar
but i am unable to get the image to docker-compose. please see the attachment. How can i fix it?
Screenshot (2).png

Gabe Fierro

Nov 22, 2021, 10:31:56 AM11/22/21
to Brick User Forum (Unified Building Metadata Schema)
Hi there:

What environment are you running the docker-compose file in? git-bash, WSL or just powershell? My hunch is that the error you are seeing has something to do with that, but it is possible that there is something broken with the jupyter notebook container. I am travelling today but will see what I can do in terms of reproducing the error soon.

Best,
Gabe

Suhas Devmane

Mar 2, 2022, 12:44:44 PMMar 2
to Brick User Forum (Unified Building Metadata Schema)
Hello Gabe,

  I have tried few times with the powershell in windows.I am still having problems to get the docker image. Please see the attachment of the error I have got today. I am really intrested to play with your mortar testbed. I hope you'll will fix it soon. Eagerly waiting for your reply. Thank you.

Regards,
Suhas D
Screenshot (9).png

Suhas Devmane

Mar 2, 2022, 1:25:20 PMMar 2
to Brick User Forum (Unified Building Metadata Schema)
Running git bash i'm getting same error
Screenshot (10).png

Gabe Fierro

Apr 1, 2022, 4:53:07 PMApr 1
to Brick User Forum (Unified Building Metadata Schema)
Hi Suhas:

I do not work with Windows computers and cannot reproduce your error. Can you give it a try using WSL?

Best,
Gabe