Cannot access to brickschema.org

Shohei Miyata

Apr 27, 2022, 3:12:23 AM4/27/22
to Brick User Forum (Unified Building Metadata Schema)
Hi Gabriel,

I am a newcomer to brick in Japan. I am learning brick schema using sample files.
Currently, I found that brickschema.org is not available and the sample code has errors due to the inability to access the server.
I am writing this email to share this situation and I would like to know when the server will be recovered or how to handle with this situation, if possible.

Thank you!

Gabe Fierro

Apr 27, 2022, 11:13:43 AM4/27/22
to Brick User Forum (Unified Building Metadata Schema)
Thanks for letting us know! I've pinged the folks that host the website for us and hopefully that should be back up soon.

Shohei Miyata

Apr 27, 2022, 8:57:52 PM4/27/22
to Brick User Forum (Unified Building Metadata Schema)
Thank you very much!
I confirmed that the website is back. I will continue to learn brick schema!

Shohei Miyata

2022年4月28日木曜日 0:13:43 UTC+9 gtfie...@gmail.com: