Mortar not responding

J Li

Apr 26, 2021, 4:30:08 AM4/26/21
to Brick User Forum (Unified Building Metadata Schema)
Hey, guys,

I'm having problems logging into Mortar.
https://github.com/SoftwareDefinedBuildings/mortar-analytics/issues/15

Are you having some updates?

Thanks.

Gabe Fierro

Apr 26, 2021, 12:26:11 PM4/26/21
to J Li, Brick User Forum (Unified Building Metadata Schema)
Hello there!

Unfortunately, due to some recent attempts to deanonymize the data, I had to take the interface down. I will be investigating better anonymization techniques that will be implemented in the relaunch of Mortar, hopefully some time this summer after I finish my dissertation. If your intended use of Mortar cannot wait, please send me an email directly and I would be happy to help work something out.

Best,
Gabe