updated working group calendar - starting on Monday Feb 7th!

Erik Paulson

Feb 4, 2022, 6:14:49 PM2/4/22
to Brick User Forum (Unified Building Metadata Schema)
Hi All -

We shifted some of the working group dates and times around, to try to spread them out a bit more over the month. Please take a look at the calendar widget here:

(note that the times on that page are US Pacific - also note that the US switches to daylight saving time on March 13th, so if your location doesn't observe daylight saving time, some of the meeting times may shift for you by an hour after March 13th)

In particular, note that one of the tooling group sessions has moved up to a new week, and will be on Monday, Feb 7th - 9AM pacific/12 noon easter/5pm UTC.

If you subscribed to the Google Calendar/ical link, you should see the new dates and times in your calendar.

We have three working groups, and each group meets twice a month, once in a timezone that is meant to be easier for the US and Europe, and once in a timezone that is meant to be easier for the US and Asia. We're not super-strict about the topics discussed at the groups, so if for example you've got something ontology-wise to discuss but can only make the data group, don't feel too bad about getting on the Zoom call for a different working group.

Thanks, and we'll talk to you soon!