How use brick Schema with my own IoT sensors

Erick Garcia

May 31, 2022, 12:00:58 AM5/31/22
to Brick User Forum (Unified Building Metadata Schema)
Hi everyone,

I need a lot of help, I want to implement the brick schema standard in a small laboratory, the sensors I use are mainly to measure electrical consumption and environmental data.

Ok, I understand that brick schema is a way to standardize data and it uses RDF to make a representation of my building.

But what I have not been able to understand is how the data generated by my sensors are converted to the brick tag format, is this done by brick or do I need to develop an interface to parse the data following the tagging structure?