Working Groups schedule adjustment

Erik Paulson

Apr 18, 2022, 3:52:22 PMApr 18
to Brick User Forum (Unified Building Metadata Schema)
Hi All -

We have tweaked the schedule of the working groups. The big news is that we've combined the Data and Tooling groups into one, so they'll meet jointly using the timeslot for the tooling group. We have also pushed back a Tooling group timeslot, to make it easier for folks in Asia to join in without having to get up too early in the morning.

You can see the calendar here:

Note that for most weeks there is at least one working group meeting happening. We're also not too strict about the topic, so if have an ontology question but the only meeting that week is the tooling&data group, it's OK!

Thanks,

-Erik