Ammonia Sensor and Tablet to be included in brick ontology

Anil Nautiyal

Feb 21, 2022, 10:10:55 PM2/21/22
to Brick User Forum (Unified Building Metadata Schema)
hi there,

I am very new to brick and understanding the brick ontology to create brick schema. I am working on a simple MRT structure with few floors and smart toilets.
The smart toilets inside the MRT has many ammonia sensors and each toilet contains a tablet to take feedback from the user and staff login to enter the daily maintenance data.

When I tried to map the Ammonia and tablet, I cannot find any suitable class in the brick ontology.
Can anyone please guide on the procedure to add these classes in brick?

Thanks,

Regards,
Anil N.