Heat Pumps Feedback

Gabe Fierro

May 25, 2022, 12:24:44 PM5/25/22
to Brick User Forum (Unified Building Metadata Schema)
Hi Brick Community!

We are looking at merging in some concepts + relationships related to heat pumps, and we have put together an initial set of classes + definitions that are available here: https://gist.github.com/gtfierro/c5ed6e25a99c60053c43befbebe1f740 (don't forget to read the comment at the bottom) . The actual PR is here: https://github.com/BrickSchema/Brick/pull/257

Please leave comments + feedback if you have time. We are hoping to get this last PR merged in before the v1.3 release

Best,
Gabe