Better Working Group times for GMT+8, +10 and friends

gt.f...@berkeley.edu

Apr 23, 2021, 12:27:16 PM4/23/21
to Brick User Forum (Unified Building Metadata Schema)
Hi all:

It has come to our attention that the current working group times in the early evening (Pacific time) every other Tuesday are not convenient for collaborators in GMT +8, +10 and neighboring timezones.

Please take a couple minutes to fill out the following when2meet (https://www.when2meet.com/?11733063-plZ78) with your availability in GMT +8 and hopefully we can find a time that works better for everyone!

The other working group times will remain unchanged (Mon/Thurs mornings Pacific time).

Best,
Gabe

gt.f...@berkeley.edu

May 3, 2021, 8:19:07 PM5/3/21
to Brick User Forum (Unified Building Metadata Schema)
Hi everyone:

Thanks to all who filled out the survey! We will be moving the working group times back by an hour to make them friendlier to colleagues in those timezones.

The Brick working group calendar has been updated:

These new times will take effect immediately, so they affect the two working groups occurring on Tuesday Pacific time. The Ontology WG is now 4-5pm Pacific and the Tooling WG is now 5-6pm Pacific

Best,
Gabe