Visualization library for RDFs

Xiaoshan Fang

Apr 11, 2022, 11:45:17 PM4/11/22
to Brick User Forum (Unified Building Metadata Schema)

Dear all,

I am seeking a good visualization library for RDFs (.ttl format). After some research, I find D3.js is a good choice for property graphs. I hope to find out if there is other libraries which are especially good for RDFs formats.

Could you please share your experience? Thank you very much.

-xiaoshan

Pieter Pauwels

Apr 13, 2022, 5:12:44 AM4/13/22
to Xiaoshan Fang, Brick User Forum (Unified Building Metadata Schema)
Xiaoshan,
What about using the built-in library in Ontotext GraphDB? That is a basic database / triple store that also shows the triples in a graph structure that is easily clickable and usable. That is of course only meant for the database managers. For the actual user interface, I would recommend to avoid showing a graph structure, and instead use the more well-known visualisation options: key-value lists of properties, links, buttons, labels, etc.
mvg,
Pieter