Working Group Updates

Gabe Fierro

Jan 17, 2022, 12:13:50 AMJan 17
to Brick User Forum (Unified Building Metadata Schema)
Happy New Year, everyone!

We are changing the working group meeting schedule from meeting every 2 weeks to meeting once a month. I have updated the working group calendar with a new, single, Zoom link for all working group meetings. The website has been updated, and a link to the Google Calendar can be found on that page. A couple of the evening meetings have moved a little later to hopefully make them more accessible to contributors outside of the U.S.

Please let me know if you experience any issues with the changes --- scheduling or otherwise.

I'm personally very excited for Brick in 2022! There are many exciting projects within Brick and the growing community at large, including the pending release of Brick v1.3. I hope to see you all at some future working group meetings

Best,
Gabe

Gabe Fierro

Jan 17, 2022, 12:14:51 AMJan 17
to Brick User Forum (Unified Building Metadata Schema)
It has been on the calendar for a few weeks, but I also wanted to remind everyone that the (morning) working groups start tomorrow!