Imma b mayjor kidds..

Jonathan Wong

Oct 29, 2019, 8:07:47 PM10/29/19
to Brickell West SemiOfficial
Yo, what's up, J. Wong is in the houseee. Anyway, imma be mayor, Chazz w. is no bueno and needs to be goner. Ya may no that some kiddo named tyron or something tink he can beat Chazz. he prob can, but he quit. My turn now lol. imma crush major Woodson and he be cryin in he's sleep. Wut Eye'm gon do es me want build math camp. I no god at Engwish, but I god math. I want other also god math, so I be math camp. Prease, sunpert me in I journey.
Imma b mayor, J. Wong

p.s. imma rapper so if you like rap u want me!!!!

Jonathan Wong

Oct 29, 2019, 8:11:24 PM10/29/19
to Brickell West SemiOfficial
lol, u kiddz sayn tjat i will net be' at Chazz. You ain't no wut u be saying , I shink u weird. C. wood has not don muc god so he need to be bye. I do god,. I give math for everyone.   2-2=0.     this mathitcal eqiutaionl prove that all work he do no gud and be doin nothig for tis county.

-J. Wong   A.K.A  Rap God

24ea...@ransomeverglades.org

Nov 4, 2019, 10:37:40 AM11/4/19
to Brickell West SemiOfficial
Excuse me. Your grammar is very disturbing. I, City Council member Tyrone Daquarius do not condone this misuse of grammar.

25...@ransomeverglades.org

Nov 4, 2019, 12:34:36 PM11/4/19
to Brickell West SemiOfficial
I don't think you should be talking, Tyrone Daquarius, since your first sentence is actually a fragment, not a sentence.

Daquarius Dashawndres

Nov 5, 2019, 1:28:56 PM11/5/19
to Brickell West SemiOfficial
Is Jonathan Wong supposed to be Tyron?

25rfo...@ransomeverglades.org

Nov 12, 2019, 11:30:30 PM11/12/19
to Brickell West SemiOfficial
This is... very disturbing. Please- no. I hate math! PLEASE!! KEEP THE MATH AWAY FROM ME!! AGH THE GRAMMAR!! It's killing me.