I am running for mayor of Brickell West

Daquarius Dashawndres

Nov 4, 2019, 1:08:59 PM11/4/19
to Brickell West SemiOfficial

Hello, fellow Brickell West citizens. My name is Daquarius Dashawndres and I am going to run for the Mayor of Brickell West. As a current member of the Brickell West City Council, I try my best to make our lives more enjoyable and entertaining for my fellow citizens. I am also working to make sure that animal rights always stay preserved. More specifically, pandas. Well, you may ask, why pandas? Well, first off, pandas are our national animal. I was born in a family that didn't really care about the preservation of pandas. Then, in 1996 when I was only 7 years old, my parents went to a riot to remove the panda from being the national animal and I was shocked. When I was 8 years old, I ran away from home and I worked at the panda sanctuary of Brickell West. One day in 1997, I was feeding Russel, one of the baby pandas that was in the sanctuary. I decided to go use the restroom. I heard the gunshots and the pandas that were crying. As I came out, I saw two men in a vehicle driving away with Russel and another panda, Sadie. I was furious. The next day, I went to Uncle Beesly's shed (my uncle) and grabbed a shotgun. I went in the general and asked others if they saw a vehicle with pandas. People gave me so many tips but at last, I found them. I entered the house and grabbed the shotgun and I shot the raiders that took both of the pandas and I returned to the sanctuary. Well, that was the spark of the Brickell West Panda war of 1997.

Daquarius Dashawndres

Nov 5, 2019, 1:29:58 PM11/5/19
to Brickell West SemiOfficial
I am writing the rest of the facts about the panda war in "Brickell West, a Historia" Google Docs.