2023 elections

Rickey Rouse

Oct 25, 2019, 11:32:02 AM10/25/19
to Brickell West SemiOfficial
Many people seem to be confused on the upcoming mayoral election season.  To clarify, the elections are to be held in 2023.  The reason for this is that Mayors have 8 year term limits (unless otherwise voted on by the council,) and the last elections were in 2015.  However, Brickell West has a history of long and arduous campaign trails, so feel free to declare your intention of running as early as you like! Official declarations of Candidacy will soon be posted on the website, along with a poll on who the best candidate is.  Good luck, and may Brickell West be with you.

25...@ransomeverglades.org

Oct 25, 2019, 11:40:02 AM10/25/19
to Brickell West SemiOfficial
Nani! Can it be 2020. Plzzzz im literally about to graduate by then. And by then this whole thing could be dead. I want tyrone to be pres. but im not gonna wait till 2023

Tyron Williamson

Oct 25, 2019, 4:06:44 PM10/25/19
to Brickell West SemiOfficial
same. I want it to be 2020, this whole thing will be over by 2023. @)@)
-Tyron Williamson  Age:36  Future mayor Brickell West

Rickey Rouse

Oct 26, 2019, 9:59:48 AM10/26/19
to Brickell West SemiOfficial
The laws of Brickell West must be upheld.  Either, way, Chazz Woodson will always be mayor, but there are always spots open for Council Member elections.

Tyron Williamson

Oct 26, 2019, 10:21:10 AM10/26/19
to Brickell West SemiOfficial
Awww man, I thought it would be fun to get a bunch fake gmail accounts and win the mayor thing, but I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL 2023!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm out   no way I'm gonna be waiting for that long.  I GIVE UP!!  Im gonna stop running for mayor. I know that I was gonna win, but I just don't feel like waiting FOR 4 YRS.

Rickey Rouse

Oct 28, 2019, 3:58:36 PM10/28/19
to Brickell West SemiOfficial
Many of you may be unaware of this, but Brickell West has a long tradition of having multi-year long campaigns.  In fact, Brickell West Elections take place over 2 years as of the number of residents residing in Brickell West.  Thanks to this, elections really will be starting on January first, 2021.  However,  the Mayoral Application process is long and grueling, with multiple pieces of paperwork being needed to fill out.  If you would like, Brickell West City Council elections are taking place in 2020, and spots are slowly filling up to see who the 19 spots will be taken by. So don't lose hope, and in the mean time see if you can pass our first Mayoral Application Form!

24ea...@ransomeverglades.org

Nov 4, 2019, 10:40:22 AM11/4/19
to Brickell West SemiOfficial
On the forums, there must be complete professionality and kindness. Please use correct grammar.

Rickey Rouse

Nov 5, 2019, 12:33:22 PM11/5/19
to Brickell West SemiOfficial
Thank you for your kind words

Daquarius Dashawndres

Nov 5, 2019, 1:25:21 PM11/5/19
to Brickell West SemiOfficial
I am pretty sure that that is not allowed. That's called election corruption.