Recent possible creation of a new park

Mickey Mouse

Oct 20, 2019, 1:16:30 PM10/20/19
to Brickel West SemiOfficial
This is the upcoming topic of the city vote on a new park in the outskirts of our village.  Funding will be provided by a donation from anonymous citizens, and the plans are ready.  The town council will be voting on whether or not to build it soon.
Message has been deleted

Mickey Mouse

Oct 20, 2019, 11:53:40 PM10/20/19
to Brickell West SemiOfficial
Hi guys, since no one is replying this topic will be taken down soon.

On Sunday, October 20, 2019 at 7:24:21 PM UTC-4,
I am a big fan of new parks, and think this is a great idea

Tyron Williamson

Oct 22, 2019, 4:08:43 PM10/22/19
to Brickell West SemiOfficial
I think this is a great idea, that will make everyone happy!
-Tyron Williamson  Age:36  Proud Brickell West-ian

Rickey Rouse

Oct 25, 2019, 11:22:33 AM10/25/19
to Brickell West SemiOfficial
Thank you Tyron for your contribution, we are waiting for the vote on 12/10/19!