What can we add to the website?

25...@ransomeverglades.org

Oct 25, 2019, 8:08:09 AM10/25/19
to Brickell West SemiOfficial
hi, i am a tyron williamson fan. I made this so you can post about things we could improve or add on the website.   - A citizen of brickell west

Rickey Rouse

Oct 25, 2019, 11:21:29 AM10/25/19
to Brickell West SemiOfficial
Hi their Tyron!
We seemed to have missed your previous suggestion as coincidentally their is another member of our City Council named Tyrone.  The other Council Member is Tyrone Bigggums, famous for his contributions to our Discord endeavors.  The Brickell West develpoment team would love to implement these features, and are looking forward to working with you in the future.

Tyron Williamson

Oct 25, 2019, 4:19:50 PM10/25/19
to Brickell West SemiOfficial
hi I am tyron

Rickey Rouse

Oct 28, 2019, 4:00:31 PM10/28/19
to Brickell West SemiOfficial

Hello Tyron! you should really get into contact with your fellow council member Tyrone Biggums, as he is going through a rough time.  If you would like, I can schedule a meeting between the 2 of you.

Daquarius Dashawndres

Nov 5, 2019, 10:50:22 AM11/5/19
to Brickell West SemiOfficial
Commissioner, do you mean Daquarius Dashawndres? Remember...