How to create a neurons group in a recursive way?

treasu...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2020, 11:15:35 AM7/25/20
to Brian
Hi everyone

I've read introduction, tutoruals and some example, but I still confused for several question.

First one, how can I create a neuron group in a recursive way? Such as, I've define a
connection between 3 neurons, then how can I make a extension for more neurons? For reason I want to do it is that, fractals. I want to makes a fractal connections. Is there any function to do it?

Second one, we have excitatory neuron and inhibitory neuron in a network, how can I replace one excitatory neuron to a inhibitory neuron but reserving it's connection?

Third one, how can I save the results of neuron information after processing many input stimuli such as the membrane potential, synaptic connection and synaptic weight?

For convenient,  here is my program. When I connect to a PoissonGroup about 1000Hz and monitor the spike, I get a horizontal line about 8000Hz. I think it's error, but I don't know the error is about my idea or my program.

Thanks
Demetrius
main idea.txt
equation and params.txt

treasu...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2020, 8:39:00 AM7/26/20
to Brian
Hi
There's a problem, I can't not us operator '&' in syn.connect(), such as syn.connect(j='k for k in range(0, N) if (k&j)==j').

Then it show the error:"SyntaxError: The operator "&" is not supported, use "and" instead."

But I really need to use '&' rather than 'and'/bool operator. How can I solve it ? I'm sure I can use this ouside the syn.connect().

Thanks
Demetrius