GSoC'2020 Introducing myself to the Brian Community

Vigneswaran

May 7, 2020, 8:21:14 AM5/7/20
to Brian Development

 Hello Brian Team,

              I'm extremely delighted to introduce myself :)

              I'm Vigneswaran C, studying undergrad Computer Science in India. I recently got selected for Google Summer of Code 2020 for Brian (under INCF as the umbrella organization). During this Summer, Me and Marcel Stimberg as the Mentor, would be developing a model description functionality for representing and describing Brian models. The standard description would then potentially be integrated with other model description exporters (Abstract of the proposal).

Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts, suggestions and questions that would indeed be crucial for successful completion of the project.

Looking forward to being a member of the Brian Team.

Thank you,
Vigneswaran