GeNN error

Leijun Ye

Jun 14, 2020, 4:51:16 AM6/14/20
to Brian Development
Hi Mracel,
 When I run my manuscript using GeNN and Brian2GeNN, I get some errors and I have put the command line outputs in the attachment. It seems that these errors results from GeNN. But I did have successfully installed GeNN. And my script can run without using GPU and also get the results I want. How should I fix these errors? Thank you very much.
Best regards,
Leijun
Command Line Output.txt
script.py

Marcel Stimberg

Jun 15, 2020, 12:29:04 PM6/15/20
to brian-de...@googlegroups.com

Hi Leijun,

I have not seen these kind of errors before, so I'm not quite sure what is going on. I assume you use the latest version of Brian (2.3.0.2) and Brian2GeNN (1.5)? Just to be sure it is not some behaviour due to some left-over files, could you delete the GeNNworkspace directory before trying again? If you still get an error, please open an issue on https://github.com/brian-team/brian2genn/issues and I'll include the GeNN developers in the conversation.

Best,

  Marcel