Brew boiler not heating; I think I need a new control board

Aidan Harris

Dec 5, 2021, 4:16:12 PM12/5/21
to Brewtus
My Brewtus III brew boiler won't heat up. Steam circuit works fine and heats as normal and cycles, then the brew boiler never turns on.

Narrowed the brew circuit down to the control board. Getting 120V from the PID into the control board, but only ~6V out of the control box to the top terminal on the pressure stat.

Figure the switch in the control box bit the dust?

 - Also, does anyone know here to get a Brewtus III control box? I see the Brewtus IV one on WLL, but can't find the older model GIEMME box anywhere.
- Does anyone know if I can use the Brewtus IV box and just not use the terminal for the independent brew circuit?

Any thoughts/ suggestions appreciated. Thanks everyone!