Melt Down

Stephen Pitcher

Oct 4, 2021, 9:26:43 AM10/4/21
to Brewtus
Looking to find a Control Board for my Brewtus ExpoBar 3 R. This happened this morning.20211004_065759.jpg

Bruce in Winnipeg

Apr 14, 2022, 4:11:59 PMApr 14
to Brewtus
Greetings Ezekiel...your note on a circuit board is months old so my apologies for not noticing until now. Are you still looking for a control board?

Mark Cima

Sep 22, 2022, 3:24:47 PM (2 days ago) Sep 22
to Brewtus
hello,   I've been looking everywhere online to replace my Brewtus II control board.   I started with WLL and purchased the pid kit and the Giemme EX-60100210; but the board is out of stock and who knows if or when it'll be available.  I've seen possible replacements online but wondering if anyone has suggestions.  The original Giemme RL 1E/2C+KNC/F can be replaced with RLO 1E/SIC/F, but can't find that either.

thanks, Mark

Ira

Sep 22, 2022, 3:49:25 PM (2 days ago) Sep 22
to Mark Cima

Hello Mark,

hello,   I've been looking everywhere online to replace my Brewtus II control board.   I started with WLL and purchased the pid kit and the Giemme EX-60100210; but the board is out of stock and who knows if or when it'll be available.  I've seen possible replacements online but wondering if anyone has suggestions.  The original Giemme RL

I can't tell from your picture what the problem is or what box you need. I have a bunch of spaces for a B-II. My spares are at the shop so I can't go look now. Do you have a picture of the problem controller? Where are you located? You can also try http://boytenterprises.com/collections/electronics.  I've been known to fix them on occasion. If you have a volt meter and are willing to check something, I'll tell you if I have the parts to fix it. It's generally ony one of 2 parts that dies.

-- Ira

Mark Cima

Sep 22, 2022, 6:03:33 PM (2 days ago) Sep 22
to Brewtus

hi Ira,   that picture isn't from my machine.   I found the thread after joining the Brewtus group and searching.  But I'm pretty certain the control board for my Brewtus II is bad (pump runs continously), tested other parts in machine, etc.   Don't have a picture as I'm at work but can get one.  it's a Giemme EX-60100210 with 8 connectors. Nothing showing burned out.  Willing to test with a multimeter if you want to have me check.   May need to do this over the weekend but please let know.

thanks,

Mark

Ira

Sep 22, 2022, 8:23:37 PM (2 days ago) Sep 22
to Mark Cima

Hello Mark,

hi Ira,   that picture isn't from my machine.   I found the thread after joining the Brewtus group and searching.  But I'm pretty certain the control board for my Brewtus II is bad (pump runs continously), tested other parts in machine, etc.   Don't have a picture as I'm at work but can get one.  it's a Giemme EX-60100210 with 8 connectors. Nothing showing burned out.  Willing to test with a multimeter if you want to have me check.   May need to do this over the weekend but please let know.

I would like to know the voltage coming out of the transformer mounted on the board inside the controller. Should be 117V on one side and 15V or 18V AC on the output. The transformer is the part that goes out the most followed by relays or the bridge rectifier.

-- Ira