Re: Abridged summary of brewtus@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Mark Cima

Sep 25, 2022, 11:51:23 AM9/25/22
to bre...@googlegroups.com
hi Ira,  took some pictures of the Giemme control board this weekend.  Tested the pins underneath for the transformer,  122 V and 31 V AC.   The board has input 115 V and output 18 V.     The input seems right and output is higher than expected (given my Fluke multimeter is a little off and needs adjusting) .  The history is my machine started shorting/tripping the circuit.   I opened up the machine and noticed the burned out smell.   It was from the pump so I replaced this.  Now when turning on machine the pump runs continuously.  I also took apart the steam boiler and solenoid that fills it to check for blockage but didn't find any.  So the control board should be the culprit; hard to find.

  thanks for any advice,

Mark

On Fri, Sep 23, 2022 at 7:00 PM <bre...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Ira <laz...@gmail.com>: Sep 22 05:23PM -0700

Hello Mark,

hi Ira, that picture isn't from my machine. I found the thread after joining the Brewtus group and searching. But I'm pretty ...more
Giemme Board bottom view.jpg
Giemme Board scheme.jpg
Giemme Board top view.jpg