ABC Selling their Corny Kegs

Alex Jopson

May 21, 2019, 3:50:40 PM5/21/19
to Brew Westminster
Hey all

We have a number of corny kegs that we are selling for $60 each. They are in good condition and we used them to work out our recipes while we work to opening day. We no longer need them

First come First serve.

We are here pretty much for most of the day this week. Feel free to call or text me at 604-626-1483

We'll throw in some sample tastes of our brews too. We're quite happy with them, but your judgments will help keep us in check.

We will post them on the other brew club sites after you guys get in on it first.

Cheers Everyone!

Matt Killick

May 22, 2019, 1:12:26 AM5/22/19
to brew-wes...@googlegroups.com
Hey Alex,

Thanks for thinking of us.

Unfortunately, I'm not allowed any more kegs in the house. 😄

-Matt

Alex Jopson

May 22, 2019, 5:59:06 PM5/22/19
to brew-wes...@googlegroups.com
I know how that goes. Lol

Regards,

ALEX R. JOPSON PREC., REALTOR®  |  REAL ESTATE CONSULTANT | SALES

Sutton Group - West Coast Realty | City to Suburb Real Estate Services

102 - 403 North Road, Coquitlam, BC V3K 3V9

Mobile: 604.626.1483  |  Office: 604.415.9800  |  Fax: 604.415.9988