First annual Canada Homebrew Day: Sat June 1, 2019

Curtis Van Marck

May 8, 2019, 6:24:03 PM5/8/19
to Brew Westminster
The Canadian Homebrewers Association is planning the first annual Canadian Homebrew Day for Saturday June 1st. I'm going to brew a batch in the parking lot behind the store. Does anyone want to come brew with me?

Curtis

Curtis Van Marck

May 8, 2019, 6:26:24 PM5/8/19
to Brew Westminster

Kevin Roussy

May 8, 2019, 8:14:32 PM5/8/19
to brew-wes...@googlegroups.com
I'm game.

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 3:24 PM Curtis Van Marck <curtva...@gmail.com> wrote:
The Canadian Homebrewers Association is planning the first annual Canadian Homebrew Day for Saturday June 1st. I'm going to brew a batch in the parking lot behind the store. Does anyone want to come brew with me?

Curtis

Matt Killick

May 8, 2019, 9:17:04 PM5/8/19
to brew-wes...@googlegroups.com
Hoping to be in town for that weekend! Is so, I'd join!

Ross Arbo

May 8, 2019, 9:18:20 PM5/8/19
to brew-wes...@googlegroups.com
I’ll come and heckle, maybe help out.

Curtis Van Marck

May 13, 2019, 7:04:54 PM5/13/19
to Brew Westminster
Awesome! It will be fun. Good to hear from you, Kevin. Glad you can make it out for this!

Curtis Van Marck

May 31, 2019, 7:20:43 PM5/31/19
to Brew Westminster
Hey everyone. Reminder that tomorrow is Canadian Homebrew Day and we're brewing at Barley's. Ross has confirmed to join. Kevin, are you still planning on joining?