Brew West Meeting at Barley's Thursday May 2nd

Curtis Van Marck

Apr 26, 2019, 3:14:45 PM4/26/19
to Brew Westminster
How about a little get together to discuss the Interclub competition? There has been some chatter so far. We'll split into two groups again like last year. I believe Ross and Paul have both offered to host for brewing?? Let's figure it out! The competition is June 29th.

Brew West Meeting - Thursday May 2nd at Barley's, 7 PM.

As always, bring some homebrew to share. Will anyone still have some SMASH to bring?

Ross Arbo

Apr 26, 2019, 4:29:13 PM4/26/19
to brew-wes...@googlegroups.com
See you then/there.
I don't have any SMaSH left (only made 3gal) but will bring either my Bohemian Pils or ginger beer.

Ross

Matt Killick

Apr 29, 2019, 9:06:28 PM4/29/19
to brew-wes...@googlegroups.com
Sounds great, I'm in!

B Hughes

Apr 29, 2019, 9:09:24 PM4/29/19
to brew-westminst.
Hey, I can't make it on Thursday, but I'd like to join the team with no style.

Mike Slattery

Apr 29, 2019, 9:11:20 PM4/29/19
to brew-wes...@googlegroups.com
Anybody from surrey going maybe we could carpool.

Denny O'Brien

Apr 30, 2019, 11:14:58 PM4/30/19
to Brew Westminster
I can make it. Still have some Smash - see if it scores higher now.

Paul V

May 1, 2019, 11:03:33 AM5/1/19
to Brew Westminster

i will be there as well.