Vote for Barley's!

Curtis Van Marck

Oct 3, 2019, 6:58:07 PM10/3/19
to Brew Westminster
The Growlies awards are now up for voting, including Best Homebrew Shop. Please help make sure that the Growlies reflect what we all already know ;) and vote for Barley's!

Thanks,
Curtis

B Hughes

Oct 3, 2019, 7:00:00 PM10/3/19
to brew-westminst.
Do you have a link to the voting site?

Curtis Van Marck

Oct 3, 2019, 7:04:49 PM10/3/19
to brew-wes...@googlegroups.com

Aidan Sheridan

Oct 3, 2019, 10:54:41 PM10/3/19
to brew-wes...@googlegroups.com

Ross Arbo

Oct 3, 2019, 11:08:22 PM10/3/19
to brew-wes...@googlegroups.com
Aiden come to the fresh hop beer tasting?

B Hughes

Oct 3, 2019, 11:21:22 PM10/3/19
to brew-westminst.

Aidan Sheridan

Oct 4, 2019, 10:08:39 AM10/4/19
to brew-wes...@googlegroups.com
@Ross - I am absolutely swamped right now.  When is it?

Matt Killick

Oct 4, 2019, 10:36:33 AM10/4/19
to brew-wes...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like someone needs a 'personal health day' to come and taste a few beverages 😉

Ross Arbo

Oct 4, 2019, 10:53:13 AM10/4/19
to brew-wes...@googlegroups.com
Funny you should ask, we're deciding on the 'when' right now.

Aidan Sheridan

Oct 4, 2019, 9:44:00 PM10/4/19
to brew-wes...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for emailing the sheet over, Ross. I added my availability, which isn’t much unfortunately. So if I’m the odd man out, please don’t worry about it. There’s always the next one.

Also, I won’t have any beer to bring. Still on hiatus, but aiming to get back up and running in the near future.

Cheers.

Aidan