B2 and Sonos

Graham Keedy

Feb 24, 2022, 6:16:03 AM2/24/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi there

I’ve had a long break off keeping up with B2 developments, but after warding off Covid and moving house, I was delighted to catch up with the recent developments in using the B2 with Sonos. So I tried it. And boy; what a difference! This has really put the B2 centre stage in my household entertainment system. I really didn’t use to enjoy trying to get Sonos and the B2 to talk to each other via NAS. Time consuming, unreliable and frustrating. This new technique of streaming has really transformed the value of my B2 as a media resource. Thanks Martin and team! I love it. Graham.

PMB

Feb 25, 2022, 5:25:15 AM2/25/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Graham,