Playing music from the laptop to the B2 via Bluetooth

Michael Osborne

Aug 16, 2020, 3:03:33 PM8/16/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi

I have recently tried to play music on my laptop via Bluetooth to the B2 and it does not seem to work.

When I pair up the B2 to the laptop no music is heard through the B2 but if I  disconnect the B2 then I can hear music on the laptop speakers ok.

As soon as I reconnect to the B2 the music stops on the laptop speakers but does not play through the B2

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Mike Osborne

PMB

Aug 17, 2020, 8:14:27 AM8/17/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Michael,

You may have to update the B2's software to the B2B version which has improved Bluetooth functionality. You can check what software version your B2 is running by pressing INFO on the remote twice or clicking the COG icon at the top of the web UI page.

Please note a B2B update is not available via a Web Upgrade and requires the SD Card to be reprogrammed or replaced.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Michael Osborne

Aug 18, 2020, 4:37:04 PM8/18/20
to Brennan Forum
When I press info twice on the remote control it shows "Version B2 July 2020"
Does that mean I need a new SD card to fit in the B2?
If so how do I obtain  one at what cost?

Thanks

Mike

PMB

Aug 19, 2020, 3:28:52 AM8/19/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Michael,

B2B has updated Bluetooth firmware, which will hopefully mean the B2 will connect with more Bluetooth devices.

Please email us on -    thebrennanb2   @   gmail   .   com   - (no spaces) requesting a replacement SD Card and let us know where in the World you are.

Paul
Brennan Support.