BB1 volume control, internal speakers

Michael Garland

May 25, 2020, 6:00:56 AM5/25/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi the BB1 recently purchased was fine and with all bells and whistles (Bluetooth out) I wanted to make some adjustments to the preset and playlist selection by adding several playlist into the selections,  was working fine until I inadvertently updated the web upgrade in the maintenance menu, I have now got the May 11 update, with that I have lost nearly all volume inso far where the volume was set to 10 can not be reached at 31 the sound is very metallic and the sound clipped and not constant, the unit is now a nice ornament on the desk but useless any Ideas?

Michael

Rearwing

May 25, 2020, 6:49:04 AM5/25/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi, I also have the BB1 and i have also updated he software to May 11, however, i have not had the difference in volume. I know that this is not much help, but could you have also inadvertently altered anything else?

PMB

May 26, 2020, 3:51:14 AM5/26/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Michael,

I would try doing another Web Upgrade.

Let me know if that helps.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Michael Garland

May 26, 2020, 1:10:15 PM5/26/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul I have done this yesterday and again this morning, no difference, If I didn’t know better sounds as if there is dropping out of one of the channels…..maybe the left one but the sound is exceptionally poor like like an echoing next door room………not unlike a crystal set,  but probably you would not know about such things

PMB

May 27, 2020, 1:45:19 AM5/27/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Michael,