B2 loss of album & track titles

johnsteb...@gmail.com

May 8, 2024, 7:11:24 AMMay 8
to Brennan Forum
Hi,  don't know how I did it, but my B2 tells me I have no albums or tracks.  I know the music's there (300+Mb used up on the hard drive, AND I've successfully backed it up onto a remote hard drive via USB C).  Have tried following Brennan online advice but my B2 (fully updated) has slightly different menu choices to the online version.
Any suggestions would be most welcome!  I have a large music collection on my B2 and I'd very much like to use it again!
Many thanks!

John Stebbings

john.h...@gmail.com

May 15, 2024, 9:12:45 AMMay 15
to Brennan Forum
Hi John

this forum is closed now see          www.thebrennanforum.com

to correct this from the B2  device go to settings scandisk and let this complete..

or initiate scandisk from the webui

Hope that helps

JOhn