remote contol not working

Lloyd

Feb 22, 2019, 6:48:55 AM2/22/19
to Brennan Forum
remote control not working at all
checked batt ok
checked remote with digital camera getting a light from remote when operated
no green light flashing on b2 when remote is operated
any ideas
any chance of getting circuit diagram for the b2
thanks
Lloyd

RaymondO

Feb 22, 2019, 2:53:33 PM2/22/19
to Brennan Forum
Have you tried a restart? I occasionally see this but it clears after I restart the b2. I'd change the silver battery anyway just it case it is below the usual voltage threshold (irrespective of it being detected with other kit).

PMB

Feb 24, 2019, 3:51:57 AM2/24/19
to Brennan Forum
Hi Lloyd,

You can check the B2 hardware by connecting via HDMI to TV (with HDMI input) > Settings > Maintenance > TV UI on - on the TV you will see the debug file which will update when you press buttons on the remote - it will also update if you use the TV's remote - indicating that the IR receiver and associated electronics are working.

Paul
Brennan Support.