The track is in B2 but not in the album and not under artist?

AndreP

Feb 22, 2018, 1:26:40 AM2/22/18
to Brennan Forum
I had "Cream's Greatest Hits" in flac-format on my PC and I uploaded it to the B2 without problems. However, that compilation does not include one of my favorite songs "World of Pain", so I uploaded it via WiFi and web interface to the B2, keeping Artist and Album Title untouched. It is also in flac. Now, "World of Pain" is on the B2, as I can find it (and play it) with the search function, but it does not appear inside the Cream-->Album selection on the right! Strangely enough, when I click on the search result in the middle column, the list of tracks on the album "jerks", as if moving one notch, but the song remains unlisted. What gives? A bug?  How do I get it to appear under Cream and inside the Album?

AndreP

Feb 22, 2018, 1:49:24 AM2/22/18
to Brennan Forum
If I change the name of the Album, the single new track appears under the new album.

PMB

Feb 28, 2018, 2:39:00 AM2/28/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi Andre,

Your PC transfer appears to work OK so I suggest you try adding 'World of Pain' to the Album on you PC and then transfer the complete album across to the B2. I would rename it so you can compare with the previous version.

Paul
Brennan Support.