Artwork

Alan Derbie

Jan 30, 2022, 1:35:28 PM1/30/22
to Brennan Forum
I have just down loaded 1000cds from I tunes on my windows computer via your recommended external hard drive.

How do I attach the I Tunes artwork to all those cds? I have B2 and B1.

Kind regards

Alan

JFBUK

Jan 30, 2022, 3:15:10 PM1/30/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Alan,

 When you playback an album on your B2 or BB1 you are getting no artwork displayed at all ?
What format are your files in ? ALAC, MP3, etc ?

John

PMB

Jan 31, 2022, 4:03:22 AM1/31/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Alan,

If artworks were present on iTunes they should have been transferred wit the music.

Plug the external HDD into your computer - ignore any warning and/or continue without scanning - and open one of the Artist >> Album folders to see if there is a  .jpg  file with the Tracks. This will be the album art file.

Paul
Brennan Support.