disappearing playlist

lewis radin

Apr 8, 2022, 7:18:27 AM4/8/22
to Brennan Forum
one of my playlists no longer shows up under playlists though all the individual titles can be located under artist or title.

JFBUK

Apr 8, 2022, 9:48:30 AM4/8/22
to Brennan Forum

Hi Lewis,

have you recently added some playlists ?

The dropdown list you get by clicking the down arrow next to the current playlist name is a scrollable window so you may need to scroll down to see all your playlists

John

JFBUK

Apr 8, 2022, 11:53:36 AM4/8/22
to Brennan Forum
Lew replied direct

John,
Thanks for the reply.Yes I have scrolled through all my playlists.
Lew

Lew,
have you run a scan disk since you noticed this issue ?

John

PMB

Apr 11, 2022, 3:47:07 AM4/11/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Lewis,

Is your software up to date - run a Web Upgrade to make sure?

Paul
Brennan Support.