Failure of Mydb update

Geoff Dolman

Feb 27, 2022, 12:54:36 AM2/27/22
to Brennan Forum
I am connected to wi-fi and internet, was able to update software, but all attempts to update via mydb result in failed notice. How do I fix this? Of my first 9 CDs to load, 4 failed to be recognized by the internal db, and they are not obscure: Eagles Desperado, On the Border, In the Long Run, One of These Nights.

JFBUK

Feb 27, 2022, 6:40:28 AM2/27/22
to Brennan Forum

Hi ,

what version of the Brennan software are you using ?

The latest versions use the public MusicBrainz database and all of the albums you list "should" be there

John

PMB

Feb 28, 2022, 6:50:22 AM2/28/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi msgs4...,

What software version is your B2 running - press INFO on the remote twice or click the COG wheel icon on the web UI?

What's the WiFi signal at the B2 - use the front control to go to Settings >> Maintenance >> WiFi Strength?

Mydb is quite old now and hasn't being updated as the B2 can use the online database from MusicBrainz.

Another owner said he had to retry some CDs a few times to get title info.

Paul
Brennan Support.