Radio Presets

jf...@hotmail.com

Mar 4, 2018, 5:45:00 AM3/4/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi,

I am having trouble preserving my radio presets and volume settings through a power off of the B2.

I am on the latest software.

Software Version Feb 23 2018 11:14:58

I search Vtuner and drag and drop the required stations to the presets (see screenshot) and they work fine.

If I stop play, power off , then  power on again, the presets have reset to the defaults

Thanks
b2.PNG

PMB

Mar 5, 2018, 4:26:34 AM3/5/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi JFBUK,

After you have saved your radio presets have you tried selecting these from the preset list, to check they have been stored as expected? If that works OK, press and hold the Stop/Play button until 'Saving' is displayed, before powering off.

Paul
Brennan Support.

JFBUK

Mar 5, 2018, 7:20:57 AM3/5/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul,

yes the presets work fine but pressing and holding Play/Stop on the remote does not produce a 'Saving' message.

Thanks

John

Ray Eldridge

Mar 5, 2018, 8:38:10 AM3/5/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi JFBUK,

You have to press and hold Play/Stop on the front of the B2. Doing this on the remote control has no effect.

Regards,
Ray.

JFBUK

Mar 5, 2018, 8:44:40 AM3/5/18
to Brennan Forum
Thanks - That works :)

Is the need to save these sorts of changes using this process documented anywhere because I struggled to find it ?

It would certainly help if the Web UI offered a way to save as its the user friendly way of making such changes.

lesliebr...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2018, 10:01:26 AM3/5/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi JFBUK, after you mentioned the possibilty of using the Web UI to save the radio presets, it set me wondering how I did originally. Couldn't remember. So I had a go at changing some of them using the Web UI.

Select -  vTuner, Continent, Country, type of station, a list of stations should appear. Click the 3 dots to the right of the station you want to preset. A drop down box should appear of the present presets. At the top of the box it asks, "Move station name to preset" Select the preset you want with a click, and it should replace what was originally there.

I powered off and on again, and the new presets were still there ok.

Hope this helps.

Leslie.

JFBUK

Mar 5, 2018, 10:35:41 AM3/5/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi Leslie,

I just tried this again but it does not work for me. I have to use the 'save' method via the B2 front panel.

John

lesliebr...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2018, 11:14:17 AM3/5/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi John, strange what works on one persons set up, but not anothers. What are you using the Web UI on? I'm using chrome browser on a Windows 10 Laptop. Have also managed it on a Samsung Galaxy tablet, also using chrome browser. Seems to be there are several ways to do different things on the B2. Shame it hasn't worked from the UI for you, as it is convenient. I'm also on the Feb 23rd software up date.
Leslie.

JFBUK

Mar 5, 2018, 11:58:13 AM3/5/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi,

Windows 10 64 bit desktop
Chrome Version 64.0.3282.186 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Intriguing but no big deal as changing presets is an infrequent activity .

Regards