connecting to wifi with power line adaptor

David Robson

Feb 2, 2022, 7:46:20 AM2/2/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi - my B2 connects perfectly using wifi, but won't connect if I connect with a power line adaptor. Is this a known problem, and is there a solution?

Peter Lowham

Feb 2, 2022, 8:44:15 AM2/2/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi David,

I haven't seen any particular issues with the B2 using power line adapters and I have used them on the B2 without any issues.

On the B2, how are you connecting to the power line adapter?

Regards,
Peter.

fred.w....@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2022, 9:26:06 AM2/2/22
to Brennan Forum
Try plugging a laptop into the adapter and see if this can use the Ethernet. This will get you one step further.

Fred

PMB

Feb 3, 2022, 4:13:18 AM2/3/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi dd.r...,

Are the adapters on the same mains ring (circuit) - controlled by the same breaker in the fuse box?

Paul
Brennan Support.