Random play stopping

Graham Hurcombe

Aug 6, 2020, 6:58:16 AM8/6/20
to Brennan Forum
I usually have mine on random play, and after recently updating the software, it has now started to occasionally stop playing at the end of a track and not starting on the next . It is not stopping on every track but just occasionally

David Richards

Aug 6, 2020, 7:39:00 AM8/6/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Graham,
I had this behaviour in the past. I think it was linked to having Classical mode set. Are the tracks that it is stopping on the last track of an album?

DR.

PMB

Aug 7, 2020, 3:03:19 AM8/7/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Graham,

Check 'Settings' to make sure 'Classical mode' is turned off.

Also try toggling 'Random' off and then on again - this reshuffles the play order.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Graham Hurcombe

Aug 12, 2020, 3:04:01 PM8/12/20
to Brennan Forum
Thanks for your prompt reply, I have switched off Classical mode but this morning it stopped at the end of a track again. It was not the last track on the album

PMB

Aug 13, 2020, 3:24:36 AM8/13/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Graham,

Try running 'Scan Disk' - Settings menu.

Paul
Brennan Support.