BB1 CDDB issues

Conor Mcmullan

Mar 30, 2021, 2:46:07 PM3/30/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi, hoping someone can help. Recently purchased the BB1 and started ripping CDs from external drive. Only issue is the CDDB does not recognise any of the albums I have ripped and they are not obscure e.g. the Beatles Revolver. I know you can manually rename but given the volume of CDs never mind tracks figured this must be a known issue with a workaround.

Any help much appreciated!

Peter Lowham

Mar 30, 2021, 3:05:49 PM3/30/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Conor,

It sounds like you need to run 'Main Menu' --> 'Settings & Tools' --> 'Maintenance' --> ''Web Upgrade'

This will upgrade your BB1's software and CDDB.

Regards,
Peter.

PMB

Mar 31, 2021, 3:24:19 AM3/31/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Conor,

Further to Peter's post - you will need to have the BB1 connected to your WiFi for Web Upgrade and CDDB lookup to work.

Let us know how it goes.

Paul
Brennan Support.