Getting old SD B2 to play through sonos speakers

Richard Ashe

May 18, 2022, 12:06:42 PM5/18/22
to Brennan Forum
Hello hive mind,
Having got a sonos speaker for my aged father, I am trying to get it to play music from his B2. It is an old style one with just the SD card, which has plenty of free space on it. In order to get the sonos speaker to work I am guessing that I need to turn on NAS. However, when I try to do this it just says "Upgrade SD". Can some one tell me what this means and what I need to do?
TIA, Richard

john.h...@gmail.com

May 19, 2022, 11:19:55 AM5/19/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi you will need to upgrade the SD card either by reprogramming yourself or ordering from Brennan

The Sonos feature is excellent

The new Brennan forum is below please repost there

John