Power

John Shearn

Jan 17, 2021, 1:50:55 PM1/17/21
to Brennan Forum
Does anyone know how to get hold of a BB1 power adapter?
Batteries discharge so quickly they aren’t much use

Peter Lowham

Jan 17, 2021, 2:24:32 PM1/17/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi John,

Did your BB1 not arrive with a power unit in the box?  Anyway, you can use a standard 5 volt USB phone charger in most cases, the charge lead needs to be a USB Type C for the BB1 end, and a standard USB A type for the charger end.

Regards,
Peter.

c...@candehope.me.uk

Jan 17, 2021, 3:53:58 PM1/17/21
to Brennan Forum
two solutions:
1. get some good rechargeables - I have Varta ones,
2. get a big external battery with a USB C output.I found one at Morgans.
Charles H

PMB

Jan 18, 2021, 5:33:11 AM1/18/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi John S,

According to another thread Lithium rechargeable batteries, although expensive, last several hours.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Peter Lowham

Jan 18, 2021, 8:53:42 AM1/18/21
to Brennan Forum
John,

Here is the link to the Lithium rechargeable batteries thread, which I posted about a year ago.  The lithium batteries are still going strong, each set does about 9 hours of play time.

https://groups.google.com/g/brennanb2/c/pmjYpbwVIYc/m/8tEPmKKGCgAJ

Regards,
Peter.

PMB