Brennan Web Page

Ray Dion

Mar 31, 2022, 3:33:16 PM3/31/22
to Brennan Forum
Paul, this is mostly for you.

I don't know exactly how it happened I think from a Google search but I have been using the Brennan web pages located at www.brennan.com

Today as part of looking at what the current image version is, the pages linked me to the 2019 version. The original poster said the current version was 2021. It had me scratching my head.

I went back into the Forum and found a link to www.brennan.co.uk, an obviously spiffy website where I could find the 2021 version very easily.

So Brennan owns two domains. I would recommend that the .com domain either notify the user to use the .co.uk domain or just redirect all of the webpages to the newer and maintained set of web pages. There are clear errors on the .com portion and nobody wants to maintain two sets of web pages when one will do.
Ray

PMB

Apr 1, 2022, 3:50:45 AM4/1/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Ray,

Thanks for the comments. I'll get a link to the .co.uk sited added to .com.

The .co.uk site is the original and the one most frequently updated.

The .com site was started for the American market with the prices quoted in USD. It's on a different platform (Shopify) and the intention was to migrate the .co.uk information to that site.

Paul
Brennan Support.