App for B2

123...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2022, 1:19:44 PM4/9/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi there.
Only just discovered there was an App for the B2 etc. I have put this onto my Android phone and a Samsung Android tablet and find it quite useful. However, I find, unlike the Web UI one, that when I do a search for say my Albums  labelled under Classical composer eg Brahms or Beethoven the search results bring up those album but also individual track and even Radio stations depending on the Search wording. Is this usual?
Regards
Nick H

PMB

Apr 11, 2022, 3:59:29 AM4/11/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Nick H,

I think that is probably a bug with that version of the 'app' (iPhone and Android) which is being sorted, along with other improvements, on new versions of both apps, due for release soon.

Paul
Brennan Support.

123...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2022, 4:03:52 AM4/11/22