Glynn Jones

Mar 18, 2022, 3:24:07 PM3/18/22
to Brennan Forum
I've only just got my new B2 and have loaded a few dozen CDs successfully over the past few days. Today I started to get a strange code when loading 'RINCON' plus a string of numbers, and the CDs were ejected. Now it's working okay. Any ideas of the problem. I'm in two minds whether to keep the B2 faced with techie issues like this.

PMB

Mar 21, 2022, 3:34:47 AM3/21/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi glynndavi...,

Have you got Sonos speakers as I think this message is related to them?

Try doing a Web Upgrade - Settings menu - using the front panel control.

Tell us more about how you have the B2 setup - speakers connected to the B2, Line Out to an external amplifier, Sonos, etc?

Paul
Brennan Support.