Adding Radio Stations

Alexander de Bordes

Apr 10, 2022, 1:38:35 PM4/10/22
to Brennan Forum
I have tried to add to add four well-know nyc stations: WQXR, WNYC, WBAI and WKCR.  The  B2 doesn't recognize them... Help !

fred.w....@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2022, 2:07:16 PM4/10/22
to Brennan Forum
Has it found them using search?

Paul Martin

Apr 10, 2022, 2:32:42 PM4/10/22
to Brennan Forum

Hello Alexander,

Just tried searching on North America/United States/New York/Largest Cities/New York.

All four of your stations playing loud and clear in sunny Newcastle upon Tyne!

No idea what any of them are talking about!!!

Ray Dion

Apr 10, 2022, 2:38:28 PM4/10/22
to Brennan Forum
I did a search for WQXR on the iPad app and found it quickly. I could not figure out how to save new presets there.
  • I went to the original webpage (not V3) and in the center column I clicked on vTuner.
  • Entered WQXR in the search line and was provided with three choices with three dots after each line.
  • Click on three dots, I am presented with the list of presets. I chose Empty 11. It saved it.
Saving Presets.JPG
I went back to my iPad and it showed up on the list of presets.

I was able to add all of the stations and then I checked them on the iPad, they were there.

Screen shot of preset list.JPG

Ray

Ray Dion

Apr 10, 2022, 7:33:00 PM4/10/22
to Brennan Forum
I received the following reply:

Alexander de Bordes <XXXX>
10:01 AM (3 hours ago)

Thanks so much; will try to add via WEB UI.  Was dialing unit itself.